Dubbed the “Disneyland of Mexican restaurants,” here are 7 things you may not know about Casa Bonita.
Casa Bonita, made famous on South Park, is a Mexican restaurant and family entertainment destination located in Denver, Colorado.
Quick facts about Casa Bonita:
- It took approximately one year to create Casa Bonita.
- Our famous pink tower facade is 85 feet tall.
- The dome is covered with 22-karat gold leaf and features a statue of the last Aztec emperor – Quahuatomec.
- The fountain in front of the restaurant was shipped in pieces from Mexico.
- The restaurant boasts over 52,000 square feet and seats over 1,000 guests.
- The waterfall, designed to resemble the cliffs of Acapulco, is 30 feet high and the pool is 14 feet deep.